Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Catches Milk Just Like Flies - One Awesome Practical Effect from Spider-Man (2002)



Remember that scene is Sam Raimi's Spider-Man where Peter manages to catch all of MJ's lunch items after she slips on a puddle of orange Juice?  MJ, who is naturally impressed, manages a "nice reflexes" before awkwardly noticing that Peter has blue eyes and then leaving with a "well, see ya."
Here is the clip to refresh your memory:




What makes this scene even more amazing is the fact that absolutely no CGI was used in its making.  Tobey Maguire actually caught all those items on the tray (with the aid of a sticky substance) with no special effects whatsoever.  Since that's all I've got for today and I don't know how to end this post, here is a funny picture of Spider-Man:



Terrific 
If you enjoyed this article be sure to like and/or share it on Facebook, Google +, and Twitter.  Please feel free to follow this blog so you will never miss a Fun Fact of the Day!

Do you like video games from the 90s?  Check out my YouTube Channel  where I post videos exploring the totally rad games of the past! In fact I am currently doing a Nuzlocke Challenge of Pokemon Yellow...Check it out here!

For all things 90s related and beyond be sure check out my other blog at www.theninetieskid.com

If you like what you read/saw please take a moment to like me on Facebook  and follow me on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. I liked this post. Who knew that Tobey had such mad food catching skills. I also did not know he had blue eyes. How dreamy!

    the geeky mormon
    thegeekymormon.com

    ReplyDelete